Hello Wonderlandians and welcome back to my blog!
I’ve recently been nominated by dear Gabs from lifewithgabs for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you such much Gabs for the nomination, it’s means a lot to me and it’s great to know that you’ve been enjoying my posts!
This award was created by okotoenigma – what an amazing thought! The award is a bit of fun, helping us bloggers connect with one another and recognise bloggers who are passionated and inspirational!
So lets jump into the technicalities!
~ RULES ~
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
~ THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF ~
- I have a fear of dogs whilst the whole population loves them (I’m very sorry to all the dog lovers out there, the fear wasn’t a choice 😦 ) .
- Speaking of fears, I’m petrified of clowns too and this I’m not sorry for!
- I’m always late on trends (i.e I’ve only just jumped onto the Harry Potter bandwagon!) – this is partly because I refuse to give in on the acute hype until I can verify whether or not it deserves it! 😀
~ NOMINATIONS ~
~ QUESTIONS FROM GAB~
If you had to only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Oh dear I do hope I can use more than 3 products for the duration of my life (there’s so many cool things out there!;) ) but if I could only pick three then it’ll be Sulwhasoo’s Perfecting Cushion foundation, Maybelline’s Hypersharp eyeliner and Etude House’s Dear Darling Lip tints!
What country do you want to visit and why?
Iceland! I’d love to witness the Northern Lights for myself!
What made you start blogging?
My makeup and skincare stash was growing at an unhealthy rate and I needed to justify my purchases! HAHA . Also because I personally enjoy reading reviews (not necessarily that ones you get underneath products at sites like Sephora you know) but by bloggers who’s joy and passion is in sharing their views on products! So I started my blog basically to add my two cents to this lovely beauty community! 😉
Which actor/actress would you choose to play you in a movie about yourself?
Red Velvet’s Joy because she’s gorgeous and in all honestly looks nothing like me, but I guess she’ll make an enjoyable movie for the masses!
Most embarrassing moment?
Speaking too quickly at public events and accidentally saying words that I didn’t mean to say!
~ MY FIVE QUESTIONS ~
- Your foundation style, cakey or natural?
- (Weird question) Is there a makeup technique that you still cannot master and why?
- Have you got any great DIY skincare or makeup tips that you swear by?
- What is your ultimate favourite makeup/skincare brand and why?
- What is the one product you’ve tried this year that you cannot rave enough about?
~ MY BEST POST ~
The blog post that I’m most happy with at the moment would be Skincare for a Starry* Winter Night! – This post not only combines my two favourite subject Skincare & Star gazing but also was a rare post where I got a bit chit chatty! 😀
I believe that concludes it! Once again thank you for the nomination Gabs and I hope you guys will continue to enjoy and find my blog posts useful!
Until next time,